Welcome To Shop
Is it compulsory to provide GST details?
It is not compulsory to provide GST details. GST registration details for your business or company may be optionally provided if a customer wishes to claim input tax credit on the GST paid if travelling for business reasons. For all other customers, GST details are not required.
How do I add my GSTIN details?
• Create a new account to sign in to your existing account (https://www.printnest.co.in/user_login_popup.php)
• Go to My Account -> Personal Information (https://www.printnest.co.in/user_address.php)
• Edit the address where you want to add the GSTIN. Ensure that you put the correct registered company name, address, phone number and GSTIN. Save the address. Now when you want to order a product, ensure that this address with the GSTIN is selected as the BILLING ADDRESS in your Shopping Cart.
What all GST taxes are applicable on my order?
There are 2 scenarios. If a GST number is available in your Billing Address then GST is applied based on your Billing Address (Business Customer)
• If Billing Address State is Delhi then CGST + SGST is applied
• If Billing Address State is not Delhi then IGST is appliedIf GST number is NOT available in your Billing Address then GST is applied based on your Shipping Address (NonBusiness Customer)
• If Shipping Address State is Delhi then CGST + SGST is applied
• If Shipping Address State is not Delhi then IGST is applied
What are the GST Tax Rates applicable on my order?
Can I get GST benefits for an old order?
No, the GST handling is not retroactive. If you added your GSTIN to your account today, you can claim input tax credit for all future orders on PrintNest. You can’t apply it on old orders on PrintNest.
What are PrintNest GST details?
Address: R-22/220, 2nd Floor, Khaneja Complex Shakarpur, Delhi - 110092
GST Number: 07DEFPS1129E1ZN